NFFF Associate membership is a great way for companies with a bona fide interest in the fish frying trade to work with the NFFF.
NFFF Associate members play an essential role in providing products
and services to the fish frying industry and towards supporting our goal of
maintaining fish and chips as the UKís Number 1 takeaway meal.
There are many benefits to being an Associate member
- An opportunity to send one company representative each year to attend an NFFF fish frying skills workshop day free of charge.
- Your company profile and logo listed in the Business Directory of the Fish Friers Review.
- Listing in the Associate Members Directory on the official NFFF website with click through to your website.
- A list of all attendees at three day training courses.
- An opportunity to place a board or poster relating to your company on a dedicated space in the NFFF Training School.
- An opportunity for companies to offer start up packs to NFFF Training School students.
- A discount on advertisements placed in the Fish Friers Review together with advertorial opportunities.
- An annnual meeting for Associate members attended by the Board of Director or its representatives at which marketing strategies can be discussed.
How to apply:
If you think it would be beneficial to become an Associate Member there is simply an application form to fill out, with a cost involved. The application then goes through an approval process.
If you have decided that you wish to go ahead with an application for
Associate membership, please complete the application form in full and return
it to us, along with any additional information, references and payment (we do
not process payments until after approval).The cost is £393.89 (plus VAT) for the first year of membership. This is discounted by 25% if renewed on or
before the due date.
All applications for Associate membership are initially subject to
approval by the NFFF Board of Directors.
Once your application has been approved you will be invited to supply
your Company logo and profile for entry in our Associate Members directory in
the Fish Friers Review and for the
business directory on our website. We
would also then be in a position to explore any promotions, membership deals or
other affinity marketing ideas with you.
To apply or learn more please contact the NFFF Media Co-ordinator Robert Norris on 0113 230 7044 or email@example.com
Simply download the NFFF Associate Membership application from by clicking here